Your transformation begins at the cellular level in the gut.
Let’s jumpstart on optimizing your health from the inside out.
The WHOLESTIC Method Group Program.
The 5-Day Jumpstart Challenge…or take the 30-day Challenge
- Learn about the 8 elements of The WHOLESTIC Method to become a fat burning machine, optimize health and improve performance for life.
- Learn about intermittent fasting, metabolic efficiency, sleep hacks, reducing stressors, improving energy and longevity.
This Program is for You If You Want To:
- Eliminate the toxins in your life- from the outside and inside!
- Enhance your body’s ability to detoxify toxins and poisons stored in your body
- Lower the inflammation in your body
- Reduce sources of chronic stress inside and out
- Slow down the aging process
- Create awareness of your health status and gain the tools to self-care to become a Health Optimizer!
What is included in the online group program?
- Get the 5-Day Jumpstart Manual
- One-hour seminar online ZOOM every first week of each month
- 5-day meal plan and directions for intermittent fasting, liquid fasting days (2) and one meal a day
- Tips and tricks to transforming the WHOLE you with “The WHOLESTIC Method” elements to burn fat, optimize health and improve performance in life.
- Check out Bone Broth Protein, Collagen, Essential Oils and morerition
- 30-minute weekly “The WHOLESTIC Method” Group coaching sessions
- Online private Facebook group page to share meal plans, workouts and questions
- Group support available to you by team and coach for accountability, consistency and motivation
- Learn about fat adapted, ketosis, intermittent fasting, bone broth, collagen, burning fat and gut repair from the inside out!
5-Day Fat Loss Jumpstart Challenge
with The WHOLESTIC Method
Join our next online workshop!
Starting at $97
The 5-Day Jumpstart Challenge
- Five Day Jumpstart Manual
- 45-minute seminar online ZOOM Mondays
- Group Support, accountability and connection
- Links to order Nutritional Supplements
- Five day meal suggested meal plan and directions for intermittent fasting, liquid fasting
days (2) and one meal a day
- Daily tips, guidelines, homework and support transforming The WHOLE You with our eight WHOLESTIC Method elements
Everyone can commit to a five day challenge with a coach, team and support network. Jumpstart your ability to burn fat, reduce chronic stress and feel energized with our unique The WHOLESTIC Method program and transform the WHOLE you from the inside out!
Starting at $97
Training the WHOLE you in a crazy world can be a challenge — Get a Jumpstart Your Transformational Journey by grabbing this FREE eBook!
- The eight elements of The WHOLESTIC Method
- Secrets to become a fat burning, health-optimized athlete with improved performance
- Training secrets from 25+ years of experience and education in the ﬁtness industry
- Multiple interviews from experts on The Low Carb Athlete Podcast she hosts.
Download Free eBook!
Transfrom the WHOLE you
with the WHOLESTIC METHOD!
What Clients Say
Elsa D, 34
My experience with your program really was great. I will be honest. The wealth of information you have and are willing to share is amazing. Thanks to Debbie’s insistence, I stopped alcohol for almost 2 full weeks. At the end of one month, the scale was down 8 lbs and I had lost anywhere from 1.5-3″ in the 3 areas I had measured.
I started your “Life is Not a Race” book this morning and could not put it down. I wish I had read this first…. but oh well! Thank you! Thank you for your transparency and honesty in all that you shared. Thank you for your vulnerability, especially in this industry! Your book really helped me put all of the knowledge that you share into one story and made everything much clearer.
Sarah G, 48
As you take in all that Debbie has to offer – breathe. You cannot possibly retain all of the information that she has learned. But you can find a couple ways to improve your health. Start there. Focus on that for the first month. This is not a 30 day weight loss plan. This is a journey of redefining what healthy means to you. You will have to write that for yourself. But the only way you will get there is one day at a time. You won’t be finished until you wake up one day and realize how much has changed. Only you can do that. But Debbie is a great leader and mentor to get you there!
Working with Debbie was transformative for me. With her help, I was able to quickly change my lifestyle and get back to being the healthy, active and happy person I want to be. I now have a sustainable lifestyle that allows me to be a better version of myself. Mark.
“Thank you for the 5-day Jump Start program. It was extremely eye opening for me. I was convinced that at my age (over 50) it was IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight. Not true!! I lost eight pounds during the course of this program. I also discovered how my glass of wine at night was causing me to retain water and binge eat at night. I feel so much better with my new nighttime routine introduced to me through this program (bath, bed, book – electronic free). I also discovered that I don’t have to start the day with breakfast – in fact, I felt better eating late morning and starting my day off with a nutrient rich smoothie. Eating a late afternoon dinner, instead of a late-night dinner (where I really was forcing myself to eat) feels right and has really proven the key to successful weight loss. I look forward to continuing this life style. Thanks so much for providing this easy to understand and follow program! -Diane
“Overall experience: It’s a great kick in the butt to obtain results fast. I feel I have the momentum to train I like the one big meal a day. I’m amazed that I can drink one big juice a day and be in ketosis… My blood sugar fasting was a 3.6 this morning which for me is what I reach when I’m a fat burner. The last time I was at that level was in Feb 2016 …. Makes me think that perhaps carbs count impact might be different if it’s vegetables…Body: Feel energized… My mind too.”
“The WM 5-day jumpstart challenge was just what we needed to shed holiday bloat, feel better, and most importantly to kick-start us into healthier eating habits! “-Halina
“I lost 4 lbs. over the course of 5 days and it got easier to eat healthier each day (day 2 being the hardest!). The hardest part for me is making meals that both I and my kids can eat.”
“I finally decided it was time…time to finally devote the time, energy and money to get help and get healthy. I researched a few programs and was about to sign up for one when Debbie Potts asked me to look at the ingredients in the food I would be eating on the program. I didn’t recognize half of the ingredients. Debbie told me that I wouldn’t change my bad eating habits by eating processed food. She was right. I enrolled in the 21-Day Sugar Detox program and have finally learned how to eat healthy. The key is knowledge. Debbie taught me how to read labels, the importance of eating fresh, organic and hormone free foods and how to avoid foods high in sugar. I now know how to eat! She also has me on a workout and sleep schedule that has increased my energy. It has taken me 20 years to finally get to this point. I am grateful Debbie is helping me on my road to a healthy life.”
“I’m so glad I did the quick start program. I’ll continue to journal and list at least 3 things I’m grateful for each day. I lost 2 lbs. as a result of the detox/reset, which is a plus since I really wanted the nutritional information. As a rule, I don’t eat processed or R&D foods. My new challenge/goal is to find my optimal fat/protein/sugar ratio (real foods) using how I feel on runs and rides.”
“I absolutely love the jumpstart – it was just what I needed to refresh my eating and what’s truly amazing is that unlike every other ‘detox’ or ‘diet’ – this actually works! I am focused on reducing/eliminating sugars and am continuing to ADD healthy fats. This was the big Ah-Hah. It’s amazing how satisfied I am. I’ve shed a few pounds and feel amazing. This has literally changed my regular food choices through slight modifications and, it’s also been great for my kids who are also reducing sugar in their food choices. And – nice to be able to choose bacon guilt free 🙂 I’m already recruiting others to check out the 5 day!” Thanks so much!! -Marilyn
“I’ve done the 5-day jump start a couple of times – it’s a terrific way to reset into the Keto mentality and focus. I am an avid tennis player and strive to live an 80/20 keto lifestyle. Debbie’s “The WHOLESTIC Method” approach provides real-world actions to maintain high energy levels and to feel great.”