Are you ready to optimize the WHOLE you from the inside out?
Here are three top functional lab tests I would suggest ordering if you want to investigate your HIDDEN internal stressors that could be impacting your:
- HORMONES balance
- IMMUNE system
- DIGESTION system
- ENERGY systems
- NERVOUS systems
You don’t know if you are healthy unless you test…so stop guessing!
Become a Health Optimizer today and start taking ownership for the one body you have now.
Package includes 3-Lab Tests + Review
- GI Map $359 plus $75 MDP Fee plus shipping extra for NY
- DUTCH Complete Hormone Test $250
- Organic Acids Test (OATS) $309 plus $75 MDP Fee
- Total Cost with 30-minute consultation review:
- Lab fees: $1068
- Assessment & Review: $397
- Total Package Price: $1465
- Save 10% on recommended supplements via FullScript account
- Read more here about the GI Map testing and benefits
The Great Plains Organic Acids Test (OAT) provides insight into the body’s cellular metabolic processes.
- Organic acids are metabolic intermediates that are produced in pathways of central energy production, detoxification, neurotransmitter breakdown, or intestinal microbial activity.
- Marked accumulation of specific organic acids detected in urine often signals a metabolic inhibition or block.
- The metabolic block may be due to a nutrient deficiency, an inherited enzyme deficit, toxic build-up or drug effect.
- Several of the biomarkers are markers of intestinal bacterial or yeast overgrowth.
MARKERS INCLUDED ON THIS TEST:
- INTESTINAL MICROBIAL OVERGROWTH
- OXALATE METABOLITES
- GLYCOLYTIC CYCLE METABOLITES
- MITOCHONDRIAL MARKERS – KREBS CYCLE METABOLITES
- MITOCHONDRIAL MARKERS – AMINO ACID METABOLITES
- NEUROTRANSMITTER METABOLISM MARKERS
- PYRIMIDINE METABOLITES – FOLATE METABOLISM
- KETONE AND FATTY ACID OXIDATION
- NUTRITIONAL MARKERS
- INDICATORS OF DETOXIFICATION
- AMINO ACID METABOLITES
- MINERAL METABOLISM
- Test Type: Urine (first morning urine)
- Shipping: Use the FedEx shipping bag enclosed in the test kit and drop the package off at a FedEx office or call FedEx for a free pick-up. This test is available to practitioners in Europe via a 3rd party.
- Cannot be shippped to New York State use Genova Organix instead
- Cost: $309
- Additional Info:
- Avoid apples, grapes (including raisins), pears, cranberries and their juices 24 hours prior to specimen collection.