Health Optimizer Package #2
Are you optimizing your health on the inside and out?
Health Optimizer Package #2 includes two lab tests: GI Map in Package #1 plus the DUTCH Complete hormone test so we can investigate your HIDDEN internal chronic stressors.
Package includes 2 Lab Tests + Review + Recommendations
- GI Map $359 (pay lab directly)
- DUTCH Complete Hormone Test $250 (pay lab directly)
- Total Cost with consultation review:
- You Pay the Lab Directly: $609 total (GI Map + DUTCH Complete)
- Assessment & Review: $397
- 15-minute intake call
- 45-minute results & recommendations call
- Assessment time, pre and post prep admin work.
- Save 10% on recommended supplements via FullScript account
- Read more here about the DUTCH Complete test and benefits
- Read more here about the GI Map testing and benefits
Click here to purchase HEALTH OPTIMIZATION package #2 and schedule results review session.
The Precision Analytical DUTCH hormone test panels provide you with detailed information on how adrenal and sex hormones are being produced AND metabolized in the body.
DUTCH stands for Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones.
MARKERS INCLUDED ON THE DUTCH COMPLETE TEST:
DUTCH Complete (DUTCH Adrenals + DUTCH Hormone Metabolites Profiles + Melatonin), the DUTCH Complete now includes the following additional markers
- DUTCH Adrenals (daily free cortisol and cortisone pattern, DHEA-S, cortisol and cortisone metabolites)
- DUTCH Sex Hormone Metabolites (androgens and metabolites – testosterone, DHT, DHEA; progesterone metabolites; estrogens and metabolites)
- Homovanillate (HVA) – the primary dopamine metabolite
- Vanilmandelate (VMA) – the primary norepinephrine and epinephrine metabolite
- Methylmalonate (MMA) – elevated if patients are vitamin B12 deficient
- Xanthurenate – elevated if patients are vitamin B6 deficient
- Kynurenate – elevated if patients are vitamin B6 deficient
- Pyroglutamate – elevated if patients are glutathione deficient
Test Type: Dried Urine
(urine is collected onto filter paper strips at 4 specific times throughout the
- Shipping: Use the envelope enclosed in the test kit, affix 6 stamps to it, and send it back to the lab by regular mail. Precision Analytical will drop ship to clients within the US for $10 USD and internationally to clients for $30 USD. Drop ship orders need to be paid for in advance.
- DUTCH Adrenals: $150
- DUTCH Sex Hormone Metabolites: $150
- DUTCH Complete: $250, DUTCH Plus: $325
- DUTCH Cycle Mapping: $325 in the US and Canada.
- Turnaround Time: 5-10 business days
- Restrictions: Some food restrictions are required for the DUTCH Complete please see attachment below
FAQ: Advantages of this test:
- In addition to measuring daily free cortisol levels (the amount of available cortisol circulating in the body), the DUTCH test tells you
- metabolized cortisol (the amount of cortisol the adrenals are producing or clearing)
- sex hormone levels, whether phase I (hydroxylation) and phase II (methylation) of estrogen metabolism is good or poor
- If DHEA and testosterone are being pushed down the more androgenic pathways.
- Because the DUTCH test kit is small, dried urine is fairly stable, and samples are mailed back to the lab in a standard envelope, the DUTCH Complete may be a less expensive adrenal/hormone test for those who are overseas.
- Disadvantages of this test: More complex to interpret.
Ask for DUTCH Complete Sample Report