RUNNING & TRIATHLON COACHING
Get Ahead Of Your Game
Get professional guidance from a top age group competitor and experienced coach, Debbie Potts. Ensure you get to the finish line and reach your goals by training the WHOLE you with The WHOLESTIC Method Triathlete Coaching program, where you will train in a supported environment and receive individual coaching — both online to optimize your ability for improved performance without creating additional chronic stress and negatively impacting your longevity.
Our Triathlete coaching programs can include:
- Individualized training schedule based on goals and/or future races, from 5K to Ironman distance.
- Weekly 30-minute meeting with Coach Debbie (via Zoom conference call)
- Nutrition coaching, video analysis, and form drills
- Race day prep, planning, and taper plan – including fueling and pacing
- Optional functional lab testing to assess if you are “Fit and Healthy” on the inside and out! You don’t know unless you test – so stop guessing!
- Recommended “D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success Protocol” based on total investigation and clinical correlation
Enroll in individual Triathlon Coaching
or Weekly Run Group Workouts
Individual Reset Coaching
Individual consulting with Coach Debbie Potts, for a focused evaluation of your current training program. Let’s evaluation your performance gains- match your training with your nutrition plan while we revamp your schedule to optimize your fat loss, performance and LONGEVITY! Learn the tools and tricks to “reset and reboot” the WHOLE you with “The WHOLESTIC Method” Triathlete training program. Stop doing the same program each year if you want to expect different results (stop the insanity!). Reduce over training and under recovery if you want to avoid chronic fatigue, burnout and breakdown that leaves you on the side lines for years!
Health Re-Building Coaching
If you are just looking for health coaching to improve your health from the inside out as well as fat loss and longevity then dive deep into Debbie’s health (RE) building Endurance athlete programs.. Head to the “Health Detective” page to learn more about the investigative process, “METABOLIC CHAOS” and the “D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success” protocol based on clinical correlation of your intake forms, nutritional assessments and well-chosen functional lab testing.
Transform The Low Carb Athlete with the WHOLESTIC Method eBook
will help you:
- Create awareness and eliminate the toxins in our lives- from the outside and inside
- Enhance the body’s ability to detoxify toxins and poisons stored in the body
- Decrease risk for heart disease, cancer and chronic degenerative diseases
- Slow down the aging process
Training as an Athlete while living your daily life
can be a challenge — Jumpstart Your Path to Transformation
by grabbing this FREE eBook!
Get Ahead Of Your Game
Grab your FREE Copy of Top fitness trainer and health coach Debbie Potts’ THE EIGHT SECRETS, a 29-page book contains:
Our coaching programs can include:
- The eight elements of The WHOLESTIC Method
- Secrets to become a fat burning, health-optimized athlete with improved performance
- Training secrets from 25+ years of experience and education in the ﬁtness industry
- Multiple interviews from experts on The WHOLE Athlete Podcast she hosts.
What Clients Say
Elsa D, 34
My experience with your program really was great. I will be honest. The wealth of information you have and are willing to share is amazing. Thanks to Debbie’s insistence, I stopped alcohol for almost 2 full weeks. At the end of one month, the scale was down 8 lbs and I had lost anywhere from 1.5-3″ in the 3 areas I had measured.
I started your “Life is Not a Race” book this morning and could not put it down. I wish I had read this first…. but oh well! Thank you! Thank you for your transparency and honesty in all that you shared. Thank you for your vulnerability, especially in this industry! Your book really helped me put all of the knowledge that you share into one story and made everything much clearer.
Sarah G, 48
As you take in all that Debbie has to offer – breathe. You cannot possibly retain all of the information that she has learned. But you can find a couple ways to improve your health. Start there. Focus on that for the first month. This is not a 30 day weight loss plan. This is a journey of redefining what healthy means to you. You will have to write that for yourself. But the only way you will get there is one day at a time. You won’t be finished until you wake up one day and realize how much has changed. Only you can do that. But Debbie is a great leader and mentor to get you there!