Congratulations on taking ownership of your health, wellness and longevity!
Before we conduct your resting and active metabolic test, please complete the following forms online at least two days prior to our meeting to do your testing.
We can schedule our follow-up meeting to review your results and recommendations if a part of your selected package to make sense of the results and to create a personalized plan for you based on goals if weight loss, performance and/or longevity!
Here is an overview of the process so we can be prepared in advance.
Acuity Scheduling Link
Nutri-Q intake forms
- 3-day food log with detailed symptoms
- Nutritional Therapy Assessment
- Health History Form
ParQ form here: required pre-testing (now online!) https://ubc.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8nNEOm7XQnQANDg
- Complete the Parmed-X+ if necessary to get doctors permission.
How do you prepare for your resting and/or active metabolic test and breathe analysis?
Three days or more before your scheduled PNOE Resting and/or Active Metabolic Test & Breathe Analysis please to the following:
- Complete the Acuity Health History form upon registration + Training History Questions
- Complete the Nutri-Q Health History form here
- Complete the PARQ form here or the ParMedX Form if needed here
- Complete the Nutri-Q 3-day food-mood-activity journal (if doing assessment)
- Watch this RMR test preparation video (click here)
- Watch the RMR and fitness test preparation video (click here)
What is your goal for testing?
- VO2 Peaks?
- Accurate heart rate training zones?
- Activity specific goals as cycling or running?
- Sport specific goal – endurance, power or speed…track cycling or road cycling?