Dr. Anna Cabeca comes back on the show to talk about the Keto Green way and the KetoGreen16 program.
Here is our first podcast on Keto Green in April to watch on The Low Carb Athlete Podcast YouTube channel.
Read more about Dr. Anna on my blog page here
Today I asked Dr. Anna Cabeca to come on my show to focus on how we can get started on burning fat, optimizing health and improving performance (in life and sports) for January- as we often start the New Year with New Intentions and New Years Resolutions!
- How to get started on New Years Resolutions?
- Please review what is Keto Green 16?
- How can people do the Keto Green 16 in a group?
- Why do we need to test and not guess – alkalinity, blood glucose, ketones, microbiome, hormones…?
- Why do pre and post menopausal women need to follow a keto green program vs. carnivore vs. keto – differences
- How do we balance our hormones as we age up?
- Your new weekly show…The Girlfriend’s Doctor talk show. Any common questions as low estrogen, night sweats, under eye thin skin and struggle to burn fat!?
Who is Dr. Anna Cabeca?
“I’ve worked with thousands of women one-on-one to help them understand and improve their health and manage their hormones. I’m committed to supporting women so that they can thrive physically, emotionally, sexually and even spiritually as they go through the natural and inevitable life shift of menopause. Together, we tackle a host of symptoms: fatigue, depression, weight gain, loss of libido, vaginal dryness, hair loss and more. We shine a light on this time of change, sharing truths and finding solutions to restore vitality and joy.”
Dr. Anna Caveca resources for WOMEN:
- Click here for Keto Calculator
- Click here for Keto Greens
- Click here for Maca Greens
- Click here for Women’s Cream
- Click here for Women’s Progesterone Hormone Cream
- Sneak Peek of Keto-Green 16
- Making Keto Work for Women Over 40 E-Book
- Keto-Green 16 Book
- Keto Recipe E-Book
Read my blogs on Dr. Anna and her products: