Are you experiencing…
- chronic fatigue
- weight gain
- mood swings
- poor libido and sexual function
- hot flashes
- trouble sleeping
- hormone imbalances
DUTCH = Dried Urine Test for Comprehensive Hormones: finding the cause of your health problems can be type of puzzle. Learn how we can put the pieces of your puzzle back together using clinical correlation with a few selected functional lab tests including the DUTCH test!
- cortisol awakening response (CAR)
- oxidative stress
- androgen metabolites
- nutritional organic acids
- estrogen metabolites
- neurotransmitter metabolites
- free cortisol pattern
- cortsiol metabolites
DUTCH COMPLETE: $399.00
Our flagship product. The DUTCH Complete is the most advanced hormone test, offering an extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones and melatonin, along with their metabolites, to identify symptoms of hormonal imbalances. Easily collected in the comfort of your own home, samples are then sent to our lab to be processed. The DUTCH Complete is the most accurate test that provides a complete assessment of hormonal health.
What does the DUTCH Complete test offer for you?
- The most extensive profile of sex and adrenal hormones along with their metabolites, and with 6 organic acids and melatonin (6-OHMS) and 8-OHdG.
- The DUTCH Complete measures hand-selected markers designed specifically for you to see a complete picture of your hormonal health.
- Levels of testosterone, DHEA-S, estrogen and progesterone, plus downstream metabolites to get an EVEN CLEARER hormonal picture.
- Estrogen metabolite information which can shed more light into high and low estrogen symptoms, estrogen methylation activity and risk for oxidative damage, DNA mutations and cancers like breast cancer and prostate cancer in men.
- The health and output of your adrenal glands, which make ~80% of a young cycling woman’s DHEA and ~100% of DHEA-S and ~50% (directly and indirectly) testosterone!
- Adrenal function is especially important during menopause, when the majority of a woman’s sex hormones are being produced by the adrenal glands.
- Level of melatonin, which we know is a circadian regulator, natural antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, oncostatic agent, and even is important for leptin levels (think weight loss)!
- Levels of some nutrients such as B6, B12 and glutathione.
- Glutathione is our body’s major anti-oxidant and is important for estrogen metabolism to lower our risk for cancers like breast cancer and prostate cancer in men.
- Levels of 8-OHdG, a marker of DNA damage due to oxidative stress.
- The most accurate methods available are used for all tests. These methods show increased accuracy over immunoassays used in typical serum and saliva testing.
The kit includes:
• Easy directions and filter paper collection strips
• Requisition form for patient information, pertinent supplements, medications, hormone replacement and a health questionnaire
• Sealable return envelope
The results include:
• Analysis of 35 different hormones: estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, DHEA-S, and cortisol along with their metabolites
• Daily free cortisol patterns to provide insight into adrenal insufficiency or symptoms of chronic stress
• Graphical representation of results and embedded video tutorials to assist in the hormone assessment to share with your medical provider
- Oxidative stress marker – 8-Hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine (8-OHdG), melatonin (6-OHMS), and six organic acid tests (OATs) including markers for vitamin B12 (methylmalonate), vitamin B6 (xanthurenate), kynurenate, glutathione (pyroglutamate), dopamine (homovanillate), norepinephrine/epinephrine (vanilmandelate).