MegaSporeBiotic™ is a 100% spore-based, broad-spectrum probiotic clinically shown to maintain healthy gut barrier function. This unique all-spore formula effectively RECONDITIONS the gut by promoting microbial diversity and maintaining key health-promoting, commensal gut bacteria. MegaSporeBiotic™ boasts a 5-year shelf-life, does not require refrigeration, and maintains efficacy during antibiotic therapy.
MegaPre™ is the first Precision Prebiotic™ supplement made up of clinically-tested, non-digestible oligosaccharides that can increase microbial diversity and selectively feed beneficial bacteria like Akkermansia muciniphila, Faecalibacterium prausnitzii, and Bifidobacteria. MegaPre™ REINFORCES the beneficial microbial changes created by MegaSporeBiotic™ to promote a strong and diverse microbiome.
MegaMucosa is the first complete mucosal support supplement of its kind, formulated to REBUILD a healthy mucosal barrier. MegaMucosa also contains dairy-free immunoglobulins clinically shown to support a healthy immune response in the mucosa and a state-of-the-art flavobiotic clinically shown to support microbial diversity and alleviate barrier dysfunction, otherwise known as leaky gut.
Click here to order your Microbiome Labs products to start repairing, rebuilding and restoring your gut health!
Improve gut health =
Improved immune health!
Give your gut some love and you will improve your immune system and overall health as most “all diseases start in the gut”!
Dr. Amy Myers “4-R protocol”: click here to read more
The 4 R Program to repair and rebuild your gut!
Step One: REMOVE the inflammatory and reactive foods
- Inflammatory foods
- Gastric irritants like alcohol, caffeine or drugs.
- Inflammatory foods such as gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs and sugar can lead to food sensitivities.
- Get your food sensitivity test to know which foods are reactive to your body and microbiome.
- Infections can be a result of hidden stressors as parasites, yeast or bacteria overgrowth
- Order a GI Map or Vibrant Wellness Gut Zoomer to understand your gut health as well as BiomeFX from Microbiome Labs.
- In our FDN health practitioner program- we create an individualized “DRESS for Health Success” protocol to help remove any identified infections hiding in your GI system which requires an eradication protocol as with herbs, GI detox support and more based on the individual’s overall assessment and clinical correlation.
Step Two: RESTORE
- Support digestion and improve nutrient absorption
- Supplement nutrients that may be deficient from chronic stress, blood sugar dysregulation, environmental triggers, medications, diseases and the aging process.
- Most individuals need digestive enzymes, HCL betaine and bile acids to support proper digestion of protein, fat and carbohydrates.
Step Three: REINOCULATE
- We need to restore the balance of beneficial “good” healthy bacteria in our microbiome
- Add a sport-based probiotic as Megasporebiotic or ProFlora4R to replenish the gut microbiome with bacteria as bifidobacteria and lactobacillus species.
- Add a prebiotic to “feed the garden” in your microbiome as Microbiome Labs Prebiotic- (bug food)
- Consume high soluble fiber.
Step Four: REPAIR
- We need to eat real nutrient dense gut “healing” foods to repair the mucosal barrier terrain
- Different gut repair supplements are recommended depending on the individual client’s protocol.
- Supplement with gut repair supplements to nourish and soothe the cells of the gut wall mucosal lining
- Specific nutrients that assist in repairing and healing the gut including:
- aloe vera
- deglycyrrhizinated licorice
- slippery elm
- marshmallow root.
- omega fatty acids
- Vitamin A, C and E