What are ATHLETIC GREENS?
High quality ingredients are the foundation of Athletic Greens, and every single ingredient was chosen for a reason:
- Benefits proven by science
- Most pure and potent form we could source
- High bioavailability
- Passed our strict analytical and microbiological testing
Why so many ingredients? No single day is the same for you. Your daily needs fluctuate, so our formula provides versatile support in 5 crucial areas of health.
Below you’ll find:
- A complete ingredients label
- How each ingredient benefits you
- Every ingredient in detail
SO, EXACTLY WHAT’S IN THE PACK?
They know this is what you’re after, so here’s the Athletic Greens ingredients label in full. Keep scrolling for more detail on how each element benefits you, and a complete resource list!
- Paleo, keto and vegan friendly
- Gluten and dairy free
- Low allergen and < 1g of sugar per serving
HOW ATHLETIC GREENS IS DIFFERENT
Their commitment to quality and transparency in all aspects of our work is what truly sets them apart.
ATHLETIC GREENS INGREDIENTS
Every ingredient is in the purest form they could source.
They exceed cGMP and meet FDA guidelines by auditing and reviewing every supplier and manufacturer of each raw ingredient.
Their board of nutrition experts regularly reviews and updates our formula to ensure it’s backed by current research.
ATHLETIC GREENS MANUFACTURING PROCESS
- They proudly manufacture green and clean in a TGA-registered, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certified facility in New Zealand.
- Their quality team oversees blending to ensure consistent efficacy and taste.
- Full Batch Manufacturing Records mean every individual pack is 100% traceable.
- They conduct analytical and microbiological testing on each batch of finished product.
DEBBIE POTTS INTERVIEW
How To Optimize Long-Term Health and Performance With Debbie Potts
Debbie Potts Podcast
The WHOLESTIC Method with Debbie Potts
The Wholestic Method with Debbie Potts
Angriest Trainer 222: Bobby Kelly and Debbie Potts
Angriest Trainer 161: Bob Harper and Debbie Potts
Debbie Potts on Jimmy Moore's Podcast
The Science Behind Athletic Greens
Everyone is different and our individual needs change on a daily basis.
- We all know the perfect diet doesn’t exist, but it’s about more than just diet.
- Everyday stress, inadequate sleep, and all that life throws at us mean even the best laid health plans can come up short.
- The challenge was to develop the most nutrient dense, gut-health-improving, great tasting, once-a-day, all-in-one whole food supplement available.
In the process, they created a formula that adapts as your needs change, and nurtures your body in 3 ways:
A Complete Breakdown Of The Formula
Each of the 75 Athletic Greens ingredients provides multiple benefits, but to keep things simple, let’s break it down into 5 core areas of health.
Nervous System And Immune System Support
- Vitamins and minerals are essential for thousands of biochemical reactions and functions of the body.
- The perfect balance of vitamins and minerals is crucial for a well-functioning nervous system, and a fundamental building block of a strong immune system.
Hormone, Neural & Adaptogen Support
- Adaptogens are an amazing class of herbs that respond to influences like stress, and can aid in normalizing sleep patterns and lowering everyday physical and mental fatigue.
- The neural support formula benefits cognition, memory, and the nervous system.
- These ingredients work together to support healthy hormone production.
Liver Detox, Digestion And Gut Health
- We’ve added naturally occurring enzymes that bolster the digestive process and enhance nutrient absorption.
- The liver supporting formula helps process and remove toxins, and can aid in fat loss.
- High quality prebiotics and probiotics provide effective immune system support.
Efficient Energy Production & Storage
- The human body requires the right combination of essential minerals and fatty acids to efficiently process carbohydrates and properly utilize insulin for the management of blood sugar levels.
- A daily serving of our greens powder provides support in both.
Antioxidants & Superfoods to Support Healthy Aging
- Antioxidants are known to counteract the impact of free radicals, which are highly unstable molecules that can cause cell damage within your body, exacerbating many disease processes and speeding up the ageing process.
- The superfood formula provides the antioxidant equivalent of 12 servings of fruits and vegetables.