- Athletic Greens for daily nutritional shake to keep at work. Best mixed with cold water in a shaker blender bottle.
- Keto Mojo for measuring blood sugar in the morning and post meals
- Kion Aminos take 30-minutes pre and post workout (5g per scoop)
- Kion Organic Coffee to grind and make fresh organic (toxic free) coffee each morning. 2 cups max and no caffeine after 12pm. I use French Press to make my coffee- 4 minutes, press-down and voila!
- Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth: available at Whole Foods or PCC or online with our discount code is Thewholeathlete. You can click here to order on their website. The code is valid for 20% off orders of $75 or more and it is only valid for one use per customer
- Dr. Axe Ancient Nutrition Nutrition Shakes: I have some you can try first (vanilla or chocolate) or buy at Whole Foods or here online -plus I love their essential oils, collagen peptides and Vitamin D plus supplement right now! Click here to shop Ancient Nutrition products.
Here is the link for digestion supplement you can try or I have one extra bottle I just ordered:
KApex supplement for digestion, energy, mental clarity, focus and more. PLUS I love the BiOptimizers mineral and B-complex drops.
- Do you ever experience digestive issues when you eat bigger meals? Constipation? Do meals ever “sit” in your stomach?
- Has your energy and performance in the gym dropped since you tried dieting?
- Are you waiting to experience a new level of energy, mental clarity and focus… that just hasn’t come yet?
Trainer, Health Coach, Speaker & Podcaster
The WHOLESTIC Method Coaching Program
Author of LIFE IS NOT A RACE & THE WHOLESTIC Method
Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
Certified FDN Practitioner
NASM CPT, Kion Coach, CHEK HLC, USAT
Low Carb Athlete on social media