Angela Foster joins me again today to talk about personalized nutrition and more. This is a great conversation… https://debbiepotts.net/are-you-doing-too-much-of-everything/
Angela Foster is a Nutritional Therapist and Health & Performance Coach. She is a former partner in a large law firm who left the world of corporate law after suffering burnout and recovering from a serious illness in 2014.
As a mother of three young children, Angela is on a mission to inspire and educate others on how to stay healthy and energized, while meeting the demands of combining a successful career with a vibrant and healthy family life. Angela is a regular speaker to large corporations in helping them optimize the health and wellness of their leadership teams for high performance.
Combining her expertise in nutrition and holistic health and performance with her extensive experience of the demands of corporate life, Angela has developed a unique methodology to help high achievers S.H.I.F.T into optimal health for sustained high performance.
Angela is also the host of top rated podcast, The High Performance Health Podcast!
Debbie and Angela talk about less is more and more is not always better for the driven, ambitious, high charging individual! We also chat about:
- Personalized nutrition- and gear towards athlete
- How to use Nutrigenomics & our unique DNA to remove the guesswork and enhance results
- Enhancing longevity and reversing your biological age – How to Live Younger Longer
- Angela’s SHIFT methodology for health optimisation for high performance
- Focussing on Sleep, Hormones, Insights, Fuel and Training
Angela Foster is a Nutritionist, Health & Performance Coach, and host of the Top-Rated Podcast. In 2014, Angela left the world of corporate law after a severe illness and used integrative health practices and biohacking to rebuild her physical and mental health. Now, she is on a mission to educate and inspire women to become the CEO of their health and optimize their mind, body & spirit by embracing their femininity.
During our discussion, you will discover what to look for genetically when figuring out what to eat, how cold exposure enhances recovery from exercises, the benefits of detoxification, and metabolic flexibility. You will also learn the fasting guidelines for athletes and build a fundamental exercise status. Tune in to learn more on this and other exciting topics!
[03:20] About Angela Foster
[08:46] The meaning of nutrigenomics
[14:23] The cold exposure for enhancing recovery
[16:43] Building a fundamental status in exercise
[20:12] Angela’s nutrition program
[25:39] What to look for genetically when figuring out what to eat
[34:35] The benefits of detoxification
[36:40] Metabolic flexibility
[42:01] Fasting guidelines for athletes
[52:10] Angela’s final tips and upcoming programs
- “Nutrigenomics is the science behind using nutrition to influence your epigenetic expression.”
- “You have to be challenging your body in different ways to create a response called a controlled dose that enables you to recover and also stimulate enough.”
- “Metabolic flexibility is the ability of your body to burn carbs and fats on demand.”
- “With fasting, women have to understand that they are not like their men. Therefore, what works for your partner does not work for you.”
- “The best time to do a workout is when you will do it, enjoy it and get the most out of it.”
Connect with us Angela Foster
***Thank you for listening to The Low Carb Athlete Podcast. We focus on discussing content to help you burn fats, improve health, increase performance in life and sport and transform the whole you from the inside out with The WHOLESTIC Method. Please consider leaving a review and sharing the podcast with your friends! Also, don’t forget to follow us on social platforms***
Click the link below to get access to our new client specials https://debbiepotts.net/new-client-special/.
Links and Gifts:
Free Health Check and Personalised Report www.yourtotalhealthcheck.com
Free hormone guide: https://angelafosterperformance.com/hormones/
Free sleep guide: https://angelafosterperformance.com/sleep/
Podcast: High performance health: https://angelafosterperformance.com/podcasts/
Facebook group https://angelafosterperformance.com/podcasts/
Send in your questions and comments to Angela and Debbie for our next podcast together!