During our isolation period of time with Debbie Potts Online Coaching Options!
I just wanted to put together an update and record a podcast today on options how you can take of the WHOLE you with “The WHOLESTIC Method” elements and coaching.
We are on day three of our lock down and isolation! I am checking in on you during this crazy time in our world. I am in Seattle (Bellevue, WA) so life is really odd here.
As I said on Monday, we are not able to do personal training at the gym as they are all closed for the next two weeks or so!
I am able to train you ONLINE using ZOOM video or Facetime and write a workout for YOU based on your needs, body, injuries and equipment (if any) then “meet” you to get you started on training virtually. I could do this as a regular “personal training” session for you once a week and you follow the workout 2-3 times each week.
PLUS- we MUST get outside each day to get fresh clean air. Fortunately, we have beautiful clear, clean blue skies above us each day this week so make sure you go out an play, walk, hike, meditate, garden in the dirt, bike or run!
Other online coaching programs options for you…
1. Optional online ZOOM video conference “calls” for personal training workouts for you at home – no equipment needed but your Ipad or Computer with zoom for me to coach you (tell you what to do) for 30-minutes for $75 or $150 for one hour training (my normal individual coaching rates)
2. Online 5-day group wellness program (see newsletter email) for $127 if ten people
3. Optional individual personal training (6 feet apart) at the downtown Bellevue Park as the sun is shining and I have my “toy box” in my mini “Cubbie” ready to go.
4. Online health rebuilding program…great time to get started on my 90-day health optimizer ($697 x 3 payments) or health re-builder programs ($797 special)
Let me know how I can help you stay healthy, fit and sane during this crazy time in our world!
Supplements you should be taking day to day include– in my opinion along with a real food diet avoiding processed inflammatory foods as refined sugars, vegetable oils (even canola), gluten, commercial dairy, peanuts, GMO soy and GMO corn. Remember- you can’t out supplement poor lifestyle and eating habits…learn from my “THE WHOLESTIC METHOD” manual, program, blogs and LOW CARB ATHLETE podcast episodes (new episodes every MWF).
- Digestive enzymes
- Omega Fish Oils
- Mitochondrial support
- Vitamin D
- B-Complex drops
- Immune boosters – include above plus Vitamin C 5 grams, Zinc, Vitamins (A, D, E and K), Selenium, antibacterial herbals and adaptagens.
Immune Boosting Supplements: top ones are selling out quickly!
- Natural Stacks (Seattle based company)Vitamin C, MagTech, Vitamin D, Mycoboost
- Quicksilver liposomal Vitamin C, B-Complex, Glutathione, Mitochondria support and Liver support
- Microbiome Labs– Megasporebiotic, Mega Omega, MegaMycobalance, RestoreFlora
- Bio-Botanicals Throat Spray (anti-bacterial)
- Immune boosting Essential Oils from Vibrant Wellness
- Tumeric Tonic and Match Green Tea from Further Food
- You can find all of these supplements here on my Fullscript practitioner account
Food delivery service:
- Butcher Box
- Athletic Greens
- Kion Coffee and Kion Aminos here
- Bonafide Provisions Bone Broth -The code is Thewholeathlete is valid for 20% off orders of $75 or more and it is only valid for one use per customer
It is a great time to become fat adapted and eat low carb with a combination of intermittent fasting 16 hours – eating in an eight hour window to improve health, wellness and satiety!
Learn more at www.debbiepotts.net and my podcast “The LOW CARB Athlete” on your favorite podcast app source.