You can talk about anything with “The Girlfriend’s Doctor”
CHRONIC stress, external and HIDDEN internal sources, impacts the WHOLE you as well as our libido and dryness in certain areas of our body! CHRONIC Stress impacts our hormonal balance as we discover with functional lab testing in my health detective individualized coaching services.
Though the cause is not entirely clear, it has been found that high amounts of stress can cause itching, burning, and dryness within the vaginal wall. These can all cause significant amount of discomfort, and may be due to the way that anxiety affects hormonal regulation within the body.https://www.calmclinic.com/anxiety/symptoms/vaginal-discomfort
Psychosocial Stress, Cortisol Levels, and Maintenance of Vaginal Health:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6165882/
Stress stimuli are ubiquitous and women do not enjoy any exemptions. The physiologic “fight-or-flight” response may be deleterious to the female lower genital tract microbiome if the stress stimuli persist for longer than necessary.
Persistent exposure to psychosocial stress and stimulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) and sympathetic-adrenal-medullary (SAM) axes, and associated hormones are risk factors for several infections including genitourinary tract infections.
Though this could be due to a dysregulated immune response, a cortisol-induced inhibition of vaginal glycogen deposition may be involved especially in the instance of vaginal infection.
The estrogen-related increased vaginal glycogen and epithelial maturation are required for the maintenance of a healthy vaginal ecosystem (eubiosis). The ability of cortisol to disrupt this process as indicated in animal models is important in the pathogenesis of vaginal dysbiosis and the subsequent development of infection and inflammation.
To highlight the relationship between the stress hormone cortisol and the vaginal microbiomial architecture and function, the potential role of cortisol in the maintenance of vaginal health is examined.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6165882/
Julva® is an all-natural, anti-aging cosmetic cream for your delicate feminine parts. It’s been created by a Triple Board Certified OB/GYN — Dr. Anna Cabeca.
It was designed to help you:
- Stop embarrassing urine leaks
- Re-ignites intimacy
- Stop vaginal dryness & discomfort
- Deepen your passion and sensation
- Improve skin elasticity and vaginal tightening
Benefits: A restorative cream for the vulvar area that is:
- Soothing – moisturizing, provides increased overall comfort and reduced pain during sexual activity; pleasant smell and easy to use
- Repairing – improved vulvar/vagina integrity, skin elasticity and health; increased collagen production; anti-inflammatory effects and protection from free radicals that age us
- Rejuvenating – improved tissue resilience and urine control; increased lubrication and sexual pleasure, a return of a more youthful confidence, mood and connection
- Anti-aging – immune support, bone* and muscle health
- Pure – no additives, estrogen-free; non GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free, using only natural products your body loves
- Fast acting with long-term benefits
- Non-animal tested
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Naturally Derived Ingredients…
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells (Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract)
- Coconut Oil
- Botanical base
- Vitamin E Tocopherol
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Emu Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Undecyl Alcohol (anti-microbial)
- Active Ingredient: Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
Are you eating KETO and not feeling better?
Perhaps you are eating foods that are reactive foods for your microbiome and contributing to inflammation – as well as a source of CHRONIC stress.
Dr. Anna has tons of practical information in her latest book called KETO GREEN 16 …
Dr. Anna explains the difference between the “conventional” keto diet and my Keto-Green diet designed just for women over 40 -As you probably already know, the conventional ketogenic diet is…low in carbs, high in fats and moderate in protein. This diet burns fat very efficiently, but there are some side effects like fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, body aches, headaches, and mood swings. This is because the foods you eat on a conventional keto diet are way too acidic — and that can eventually lead to even worse health consequences like…Dr. Anna Cabeca
- Decreased bone health
- Decreased lean muscle mass
- Increased pain and inflammation
- Increased risk of disease
- Disrupted hormonal cycles
Dr. Anna’s 16-day eating plan inside Keto-Green 16 focuses on eating more ALKALINE (the opposite of ACIDIC) plant-based fats like avocado, nuts and olive oil.
|Keto-Green 16 Clinical Study #2 September 2019 |
Ages 51 – 75
The average weight loss was 5.5 pounds
Some people lost 12 to 13 pounds
The average loss from the midsection was 1.14 inches
Some lost as much as 2.2 inches
Order your free samples here and discover how much better you feel… and then you can ask “The Girlfriend’s Doctor” anything you want as nothing is off limits. No need to be shy!
Take care of the WHOLE you from the inside out with “The WHOLESTIC Method” Health Building Individualized coaching program.
Coach Debbie Potts
Click here to schedule a discovery call with me this month if you want to improve ability to burn fat, optimize health and reach peak performance gains in life!