The FDN Health Detective 3-Step Process:
STEP ONE ASSESSMENT with well-chosen Functional Lab Testing to identify hidden internal stressors
We assess your “Metabolic Chaos®” by running well chosen functional labs to identify your healing opportunities and malfunctions within the HIDDEN internal stressors:
- Energy Production
- Nervous Systems
We start our investigation into your HIDDEN stressors & malfunctions underlying most chronic health complaints!
Be aware that the test results are NOT the problem and we do NOT treat the test results or your symptoms… rather we use the results to provide us with insights into your problems and into the areas that need improvement (rebalancing, rebooting and restoring) as well as using the data to reveal a pathway to reducing CHAOS and restore order so that your optimal health and vitality returns!
We run well-chosen Five Functional Labs to begin our investigation
- Stress and hormone profile
- Assess H-P-A Axis Dysfunction Cortisol dysregulation
- Circadian rhythm problems Cortisol/Catabolic Dominance Sex hormone imbalances
- Vital reserve snapshot
- Cortisol, DHEA Estrogens, Progesterone Testosterone Melatonin
- Provides snapshot of overall vital reserve, guides/directs therapy, points to areas for deeper investigation, baseline to monitor changes
- Documents Metabolic Chaos®
Cost: Biohealth 205a = $212 or Dutch Hormone Panel Test = $399
Metabolic Assessment Profile
- Documents Metabolic Chaos®
- Assess Gut, Toxicity, Liver Maldigestion, dysbiosis
- Oxidative stress, free radicals
- Poor detoxification, enterohepatic circulation
- Lipid Peroxides
- Urinary Bile Acid Sulfates
- Identifies multiple healing opportunities, areas that need improvement, and direct measurement of liver congestion
- Results of and contributors to your Metabolic Chaos®
Cost: Biohealth 101 Metabolic Assessment Test = $155
- Assess Mucosal Barrier Function Nutrient assimilation, penetration Immune system
- Villi integrity Hyper-permeability Dysbiosis, Pathology
- A healthy mucosal barrier protects the very sensitive inside of our bodies from the toxic outside world.
- Documents Metabolic Chaos®
Intestinal Permeability Test
- Elevated lactulose, mannitol recoveries suggest overall increased permeability between and through the intestinal epithelial cells.
- Paracellular permeability (between the cells) can result in macromolecules, toxins and antigens crossing the intestinal barrier into the lymph & circulatory systems, a condition termed “leaky gut. “
- This increases load on the body’s detoxification system and may stimulate immune reactivity, IBD, arthritis, depression, mental clarity and other inflammatory conditions.
- Decreased mannitol may mean damaged villi in passage of normal particles across the barrier, resulting in poor nutrition.
- Multiple healing opportunities!
Cost: Biohealth Intestinal Permeability Test (Leaky Gut) = $110
GI Pathogen Screening
- Assess Pathology, Dysbiosis, Overgrowth, Infestation
- Stool Culture, Microscopy, Tri-chrome Stain Stool Antigen testing
- C. Diff Toxins, Occult Blood, H. pylori antigen
- Identify pathogens, overgrowth & biofilms that prevent healing and contribute to Metabolic Chaos®
Cost: Biohealth 401H Pathogen Test = $275 or GI Map Pathogen Testing = $359
Oral Intolerance Testing
- Food sensitivity testing tells us much more about a person than which foods to avoid
- Up to 170 reactivities
- Avoid consuming for 3 months Re-introduce one-at-a-time
- Secrets to unraveling Metabolic Chaos®
“Lab results are not the problem; they are the result of the problem”
Cost: MRT Leap Food Sensitivity Test = $335
Metabolic Typing Diet: “Metabolic Typing® (MT) is a revolutionary system that addresses each person at a fundamental metabolic level, allowing for increased energy, weight loss and greater resistance to disease.
Metabolic Typing® Diet Program: “Discover the right foods to build health, prevent disease and improve the way you feel – physically and emotionally. Find out your own Metabolic Type® Diet and receive a customized diet and an amazing 4-part video series.”
There isn’t a single diet that is ideal for everyone due to variations in:
- Local produce
- Environmental conditions
- Individual metabolism variances due to SNS vs. PNS dominance
“The modern science of metabolic typing® utilizes various methods for identifying peoples’ biochemical individuality and determining their dietary needs. A primary method is the interpretation of “body language,” or the evaluation of any number of the hundreds of different traits and characteristics that make one person distinct from another in terms of:
- physical appearance
- anatomical or structural traits
- psychological characteristics
- personality and behavioral traits
- food reactions and dietary preferences
“Believe it or not, all your highly individualized characteristics have biochemical correlates. In other words, they are a direct result of the unique way in which your regulatory (or homeostatic) control systems are designed.”
We all have genetically inherited strengths or weaknesses (or imbalances) in our:
- autonomic nervous system
- carbo-oxidative system
- lipo-oxidative system
- endocrine system
The carbo-oxidative and lipo-oxidative systems control the way in which your cells convert nutrients into energy, and your endocrine system exerts all kinds of influences on your metabolism through the secretion of hormones, the chemical messengers that manage the activity of tissues and cells.
“These are the key homeostatic systems that determine your metabolic type. For example, your autonomic nervous system manages all the involuntary activity in your body — your heartbeat, your breathing, your digestion, reproductive functions, immune activity, etc.
There are countless readily observable clues that help reveal how these systems function for you.
For example, if you’re tall and have good concentration but weak digestion, these are traits that suggest something about the way your autonomic nervous system (ANS) is designed, i.e., that your body may be more influenced by the sympathetic branch of the ANS, relative to the parasympathetic branch.
Or if you have a poor appetite and have low energy but function well on sugar or starches, you might be a slow oxidizer rather than a fast oxidizer.”- learn more on https://www.mtdiet.com/
STEP TWO: Create your Individualized Healing & Rebuilding Program
- Address Metabolic Chaos® with lab-guided
drugless protocols & unique behavior program
- Stress Reduction
- DRESS for Health Success® Program
- Coach up function, coach down contributors to Metabolic Chaos®, observe and correct course, expect health to return or vital voids are revealed
FDN Works Because of Sound Principles…
- We do not diagnose or treat anything specifically- instead we address everything non- specifically
- We identify your unique healing opportunities and remove as many of contributors to your case of “Metabolic Chaos®” as possible, revealing the basic systems that are actually failing or dysfunctional
- Throughout our healing and rebuilding journey together, we work on nurturing these main body functions at a cellular level (improving every tissue, organ and body system), while we provide the right support to your “areas of opportunities” (weak links) that are a part of your own Metabolic Chaos®.
- As we coach up the WHOLE you from the inside out and coach down the stressors- your metabolic pathways are gradually restored, and you regain optimal health (homeostasis) to feel your best again!
- Don’t you want to improve the aging process and thrive each day in life? If you could feel even better… don’t you want to improve the quality of life if you could control it?
“General principles of health building outperform specific treatments” ~ Reed Davis, founder of FDN
STEP THREE: We run your individualized program
- Keep in mind, your unique “root cause” may never be known as symptoms are far removed from the actual cause(s) – but that doesn’t impact your healing journey!
- The root cause undetectable; it may be very far removed from what we may predict or even measures—which is why we treat the WHOLE you all at once and treat nothing specific as the WHOLE body works together!
- We can create a positive effect upon it when you know what steps to take with your individualized “DRESS for Health Success” Protocol.
“Healing occurs when the healing process is focused on identifying and removing contributors to Metabolic Chaos® and supporting function through corrective behavior and natural therapies” ~ Reed Davis
Contact Debbie Potts for a complimentary consultation to decide if her coaching program and style is the right fit for your needs, goals and personality!