I never can remember (as my memory is an area of opportunity) which mushrooms are good for what and what time of day!
I drink MUD/WTR most week days after my cup of coffee. I have been wanting to switch it up with OM in my shakes again and/or Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee blends.
MUD/WTR = Organic mushroom blend (chaga, reishi, lion’s mane, cordyceps mycelial biomass cultured on organic oats), Organic cacao, Organic Spice Blend (organic cinnamon, organic turmeric, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic black pepper, organic nutmeg, organic cloves), Organic black tea powder, Himalayan pink salt. 562mg of each mushroom per serving. 1⁄7th the caffeine of a cup of coffee.
Why do we need mushrooms in our nutritional therapy protocols?
MUD\WTR – “With Lion’s Mane added to support memory and focus, Chaga for phytonutrients, calming Reishi for immunity, Cordyceps for antioxidant properties and turmeric for inflammation it’s what coffee always aspired to be and tastes like something you can build a ritual around.”
Read more about the benefits of mushrooms in this article link below:
1. Lion’s Mane is rich in a multitude of important compounds: beta-glucans, which are responsible for antitumor growth, immuno-modulating antioxidants and neuro-protective chemicals*
2. Primary Reishi Mushroom Medicinal Benefits: Sleep aid and potent immunomodulator* Much of the polysaccharides in reishi mushroom are associated with immune functions, and if taken over time can significantly support the immune system*. It is also known to improve sleep, reduce stress and fatigue*.
3. Primary Reishi Mushroom Medicinal Benefits: Sleep aid and potent immunomodulator* Much of the polysaccharides in reishi mushroom are associated with immune functions, and if taken over time can significantly support the immune system*. It is also known to improve sleep, reduce stress and fatigue*.
4. Primary Chaga Mushroom Medicinal Benefits: Boosts digestion and clears/protects skin. Chaga is rich in antioxidants, and supports immune function, liver health, brain health and increases longevity *.
5. Primary Turkey Tail Mushroom Medicinal Benefit: Boosts immune system function. Turkey tail improves immune function by stimulating cytokine production, increasing natural killer cells and other immune-boosting functions*.
6. Primary Maitake Mushroom Medicinal Benefits: Helps to regulate blood pressure and supports immune function. Maitake mushrooms are known to help regulate our immune systems by stimulating the immune system’s lymphocytes such as natural killer cells and t-helper cells*.
7. Primary Shiitake Mushroom Medicinal Benefit: Improves cardiovascular health. Shiitake mushroom is great for immunity, liver function, and supports the cardiovascular system*.