Do you use Keto Mojo?
Do you know the story of the founders of Keto Mojo?
Let’s chat with co-founder Dorian: What is his WHY, passion, purpose and mission.
“I want to change the way we think about our lifestyle… our diets… our health, I think you know the story, but in 2015, I weighed 210 lbs., was constantly tired, on anti-depressants, and had nearly all the markers for metabolic syndrome. Within six months of following the ketogenic diet, I had lost 47 lbs., came off all medications, and finally got my mojo back and wanted to give back…
However, Ketone testing was expensive – meters and test strips were produced by a few big players in the bio-tech industry – therefore inaccessible to many in need. This was an industry that needed to be disrupted, and I finally succeeded in creating an FDA approved blood glucose and ketone meter and testing strips that were more accurate and affordable than any other in the market, and Keto-Mojo was born!”
The founder of KETO MOJO, Dorian, and I recorded a podcast today to discuss…
- Why did you choose to upgrade the meter – what are the benefits
- Why is data driven technology so important for an athlete… a patient… a doctor?
- Tell us about The Ketogenic Foundation…
What our video version of the podcast here:
Order your Keto Mojo testing kit here and stop guessing if you are eating the right blend of macronutrients
Questions we try to dive into on this podcast include:
- the more intense the workout –
- the longer duration workout –
- long easy run – glucose and ketones?
- hit workout – ketones lower and glucose higher
- fasted workouts
- metabolic flexibility
- fat as fuel source
- carbs as back up engine
- carb timing
- keto adapted – fat adapted –
- what to eat 90-120 minutes before workout?
- Ketones the highest level?
- Consistently measuring to learn about the bio individuality
- When is your body best at burning fat?
- what about chronic stress
- immune system and blood sugar regulation
Your health coach,
Health & Fitness Coach, Author, & Speaker
Host of ‘The Low Carb Athlete’ Health Building Podcast
‘The WHOLESTIC Method’ Coaching Program
FNTP, FDNP, NASM CPT, CHEK HLC, Kion Coach
BURN FAT. OPTIMIZE HEALTH. IMPROVE PERFORMANCE.