Episode #140: The Keto Reset with Brad Kearns
The Ketogenic diet has risen greatly in popularity!
While there are many good reasons for this latest diet fad, with so many people eager to jump in, there can be risks and misunderstandings.
Brad Kearns, along with Mark Sisson, authored the new best-selling book, The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days and Burn Fat Forever. Without a solid understanding of the Keto diet, how it works and why, you may fail and not get the full results.
Brad explains the correct process of switching to the Ketogenic diet for athletes, and everything else you’d need to know about becoming a fat burner.
You might be interested:
- Episode #88: Primal Endurance Training Tips with Brad Kearns
- Episode #106: The Max Aerobic Function Formula with Brad Kearns
- Episode #113: Pre- and Post-Workout Fueling Plan with Brad Kearns
- Episode #124: Ketogenic Diet Chat with Keto Carole Freeman
- Episode #180: Matching Nutrition and Ketogenic Diet with Training with Coach Stephanie
Learn how to transform the WHOLE you with The WHOLESTIC Method we teach you how to burn fat, optimize health and improve performance from the inside out for athletes of all levels.
From nutrition that promotes fat loss to digestion tips or methods to reduces stress- find out what mainstream media isn’t telling you!