A few of my favorite products to improve digestion, gut health, brain health and performance in life!
- Get Kion – Kion amino acids (drink or caps), Kion sleep drink, Kion
- LMNT electrolyte– packets for hydration at work and on the go
- HVMN Ketone IQ – brain focus while at work or when fasting plus helps endurance and recovery
- Ketone IQ from HVMN here
- Save 10% off with our podcast code LOWCARBATHLETE
- Paleo Valley beef jerky sticks and more favorites
- Use coupon code LOWCARBATHLETE for 15%
- Store Link here
- Bubs Collagen and MCT oil for coffee in morning instead of sweeteners
- Here is the link
- Discount Code : LOWCARBATHLETE valid for 20% off bubsnaturals.com
- Nutrisense CGM Monitor here: 30-90 days (14-day CGM) so you can spread it out and learn about body/food/stressors
Grass Fed Organ Complex is back! Did you know it’s estimated that 92% of Americans are nutrient-deficient and nearly 50% are deficient in Vitamin B12 which can lead to issues like anemia, cardiovascular disease, stroke autoimmune conditions, fatigue and dementia?
Vitamin B12 is the only vitamin that we can’t get from either plants or sunlight…it is ONLY found in animal products. The richest source of natural B12 on the planet is grass fed beef liver yet we realize most people can’t stomach the taste of this nature’s multivitamin!
We created Paleovalley Grass Fed Organ Complex to make getting a full spectrum of traditional superfoods, loaded with nutrients, into your body faster, easier, and without having to tolerate the taste (or cooking for that matter).
You may be wondering, what’s different with our Grass Fed Organ Complex vs. any other?
While most other supplements only contain dessicated liver sourced from other countries, we only source all our organs domestically from regenerative farms here in the United States. We also include not only liver, but also heart – an excellent source of CoQ10, and kidney – one of the best sources of selenium for blood flow, thyroid function and much more.
- B-Vitamins folate, 2,3,5, 6, 9 and 12
- Minerals as iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper and selenium
- Glycine and proline aminos acids
- Vitamin A
Liver is considered the most nutrient-rich organ of all. It is an excellent source of vitamins A, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and B12 (just 4 oz contains 1108% of the RDA). It also is rich in the minerals iron, phosphorous, zinc, copper and selenium.
GRASS FED BEEF HEART
A concentrated source of CoQ10 – important for cardiovascular health. Abundant in vitamins A, B12, folate, iron, selenium, phosphorus and zinc. The #1 food source of copper. Rich in the amino acids glycine and proline which are essential for connective tissue, joint and digestive health.
GRASS FED BEEF KIDNEY
One of the best known food sources of selenium which helps support immunity, blood flow, thyroid function, fertility, and has powerful antioxidant properties. An excellent source of vitamins A, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12 (518% the RDI) and minerals such as phosphorous, zinc, iron and copper.