- Do you strive to live your best life and feel your vibrant self each day?
- Are you trying all the “right” things to burn fat, optimize your health and improve your performance in daily life but you still feel like crap?
- Do you feel tired and exhausted in the afternoon but still can’t get a good night sleep?
- Does the doctor say your lab results are “normal” and that nothing is wrong with you?
- Perhaps you are sent home with anti-depressants and anti-acid medication prescription?
The struggle with chronic fatigue is real.
You are not alone.
You don’t have to settle. You don’t have to blame the aging process and accept these changes as getting older or feel that this is your new “normal”!
I have been there myself and you can get results and reach your desired goals with the right type of investigation and individualized coaching program using specific functional lab tests to see the WHOLE picture and put your missing pieces of your health puzzle back together again.
Do you want your body and vibrant self back again?
Are you motivated and driven to achieve positive results??
Then schedule a complimentary consultation with me here to discover how I may be able to help you help yourself to be your best self and live your best life… the second half of your life should be your best life!
Test and not Guess if you are healthy “under the hood” …
Individual Lab Pricing For A La Carte Options
- Precision Analytica Dutch– Cortisol & Hormone Panel- $260
- Diagnostic Solutions GI Map- Gut Bacteria, Parasite, Yeast & Health Screen – $359 lab fee +$100 medical director fee or $423 for GI-MAP w/Zonulin add on for U.S. clients
- Oxford Biomedical MRT Food Sensitivities– $335
- Vibrant Wellness Food Sensitivity IgG/IgA – $249 + $100 medical director fee
- Vibrant Wellness Four Zoomer Bundle + IgG/IgA + Total Immunoglobulin = $400 +$150 MD Fee
- Cyrex Array #10 Food Sensitivities – $580 lab fee + $100 medical director fee
- Comprehensive Metabolic Typing– $189
- Organic Acids Testing – Great Plains Lab -$309 lab fee + $100 director fee
- Microbiome Labs BiomeFx – $399
One Diagnosis: Metabolic Chaos®
- Symptoms don’t matter…
- The “root cause” may never be known… but that’s okay!
- It may be undetectable, it may be very far removed from what one predicts or
- even measures… but that doesn’t matter!
- Can have a positive effect upon it when you know what steps to take
- There are only three main steps!
- Source: FDNP methodology
3 Steps to Resolving Metabolic Chaos®
- Assess underlying conditions and contributors to Metabolic Chaos®
- Our FDN investigation includes careful history taking and well-chosen functional lab testing
- We customize a ‘D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success®’ Program
- We use lab-guided and individualized holistic behavior protocols
- We work together to “Run the Program” – FDN Health Coaching Process
- My role is to coach up function, coach down contributors to Metabolic Chaos®
- As your coach, I will correct course as needed – as our clients invariably “get better” along the way with adjustments as needed
- We work together until “causal factors” are resolved-as our vital voids are revealed!
- “We figure out what’s wrong and help fix it” ~ Reed Davis
Step 1: We assess…
- Assess Metabolic Chaos® – run labs to identify healing opportunities and malfunctions within the …
- Energy Production
- Nervous Systems
The HIDDEN stressors & malfunctions underlying most chronic health complaints… but realize that test results are not the problem, they give us insights into the problem, areas that need improvement, revealing a pathway to restoring order so that health returns!
Symptoms & Lab Values: “Lab results are not the problem, they are the result of the problem” ~ Reed
- HPA axis and adrenal dysfunction
- Cortisol dysregulation, circadian rhythm problems
- Hormone dynamics and imbalances
- Poor nutrient breakdown and absorption
- Pro-oxidant vs. anti-oxidant imbalances
- Sluggish liver, Detoxification
- Dysbiosis and gut malfunction
- Antigenic overload and pathogenic conditions
- Bacteria and yeast overgrowth
- Biofilm, Biotoxins
- Inflammation, Immunodeficiency
- Chronic Stress-Related
“We identify healing opportunities and apply wellness principles” ~ Reed
Step 2: Create a Program
Address Metabolic Chaos® with lab-guided drugless protocols & unique behavior program
- Stress Reduction
- DRESS for Health Success® Program
- Coach up function, coach down contributors to Metabolic Chaos®, observe and correct course, expect health to return or vital voids are revealed
The FDN DRESS protocol treats nothing specifically, but every cell, tissue, organ and system are affected at once
The D.R.E.S.S. for Health Success®
Diet – balanced for your Metabolic Type, including ratios of proteins; fats; carbs, plus vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, EFAs, water, etc.
Rest – 7-8 hours of good sleep hygiene, allow the body & brain to rebuild, repair, restore and detoxify
Exercise – stimulate oxygenation, circulation, elimination of toxins, tone muscles, increase flexibility, cardio-pulmonary
Stress Reduction – identify/eliminate mental, physical and biochemical stressors, especially HIDDEN ones identified by labs
Supplementation – targeted supplementation to support and stimulate as needed, fill in any gaps in the food sources – substitution
FDN Process works because of sound principles…
- We don’t diagnose or treat anything specifically, we address everything nonspecifically
- We identify healing opportunities and remove as many contributors to Metabolic Chaos® as possible, “unmasking” or revealing the basic systems that are actually failing!
- We nurture these functions and support weak links (areas of opportunities) that are a part of Metabolic Chaos®. As metabolic pathways are restored, clients invariably “get better”
- “General principles of health building outperform specific treatments” ~ Reed Davis
Let’s set up a time to talk about your health goals, frustrations and goals here. Click here to schedule a discovery call with me.
My purpose and passion is to help you get your body and vibrant self back again- so you can’t stop blaming the aging process and accepting not feeling your best as your new “normal”!
Stop being stuck in the cycle of trial and error.
In health & gratitude,
Coach Debbie Potts